This is the absolute ULTIMATE experience of Queen's set at LIVE AID, this is the best video mixed to the absolutely superior stereo radio broadcast. This vastly superior audio mix takes a huge dump on all of the official mixes. Best viewed in 1080p. ENJOY! ***MAKE SURE TO READ THE DESCRIPTION***
00:36 - Bohemian Rhapsody
02:42 - Radio Ga Ga
06:53 - Ay Oh!
07:34 - Hammer To Fall
12:08 - Crazy Little Thing Called Love
16:03 - We Will Rock You
17:18 - We Are The Champions
21:12 - Is This The World We Created...?
Short song analysis:
- "Bohemian Rhapsody": Although it's a short medley version, it's one of the best performances of the ballad section, with Freddie nailing the Bb4s with the correct studio phrasing (for the first time ever!).
- "Radio Ga Ga": Although it's missing one chorus, this is one of - if not the best - the best versions ever, Freddie nails all the Bb4s and sounds very clean! Spike Edney's Roland Jupiter 8 also really shines through on this mix, compared to the DVD releases!
- "Audience Improv": A great improv, Freddie sounds strong and confident. You gotta love when he sustains that A4 for 4 seconds!
- "Hammer To Fall": Despite missing a verse and a chorus, it's a strong version (possibly the best ever). Freddie sings the song amazingly, and even ad-libs a C#5 and a C5! Also notice how heavy Brian's guitar sounds compared to the thin DVD mixes - it roars!
- "Crazy Little Thing Called Love": A great version, the crowd loves the song, the jam is great as well! Only downside to this is the slight feedback issues.
- "We Will Rock You": Although cut down to the 1st verse and chorus, Freddie sounds strong. He nails the A4, and the solo from Dr. May is brilliant!
- "We Are the Champions": Perhaps the high-light of the performance - Freddie is very daring on this version, he sustains the pre-chorus Bb4s, nails the 1st C5, belts great A4s, but most importantly: He nails the chorus Bb4s, in all 3 choruses! This is the only time he has ever done so! It has to be said though, the last one sounds a bit rough, but that's a side effect of belting high notes for the past 18 minutes, with nodules AND laryngitis!
- "Is This The World We Created... ?": Freddie and Brian perform a beautiful version of this, and it is one of the best versions ever. It's both sad and hilarious that a couple of BBC engineers are talking over the song, one of them being completely oblivious of the fact that he is interrupting the performance, on live television... Which was being televised to almost 2 billion homes.
All rights go to their respective owners!
-----Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use
0:09 Silver Screen - Beyond Heaven (Peter Jeremias)
3:48 Must Save Jane - Unstoppable Force (Matt Chastney)
6:29 Audio Network - The Adventure Begins
9:38 Gothic Storm - Allegiance (Chris Haigh)
11:52 Epic Score - Ride to Glory
14:00 ICON Trailer Music - The Burden of a Blessing
16:10 KPM Music - Searching for Truth (Michael Price)
18:38 Hi-Finesse - Visionary (Erich Lee)
20:45 Cinetrax - Dark Hero (David Hamilton)
22:38 Audiomachine - Deep Heart
Thanks to Koro for creating timestamps.
(New Images Goes Here)
Additional Links in channel description.
Main Image Source:
Note for the new Artists:
If you would like to submit your own track or Artwork then please follow below instructions.
You can either send me an message in here with download link or you can email me at theprimes@
- If it's a Track then it needs to be at least 320 kbps with small description/Genre on the track.
- If it's a Artwork then it always needs to be 16:9 aspect ratio (No logos in bottom corners)
Make sure you subscribe to these two channels.
One Hour Station:
Note:- I'm not the creator of this Music or Image, All rights belongs to respective owners. Feel free to Message me if you know the original Image Artist. Intro was made using template created by RavenProDesign. This video is purely fan-made, it's done for entertainment purposes only. Have Fun!
Note for the new Artists:
✖✖ If you would like to submit your track, visual art for promotion.
✖✖ If you want to add any kind of information which belongs to the video (audio or visual)
✖✖ If you have any issues regarding any of the videos.
Please look for my email address in my channel's about page, please do not send me message on this channel.
✖✖ Audio - Please specify the genre on submission
✖✖ Please provide all your social media links for description.
✖✖ Audio - Must be minimum 320kbps
21 июня 1992 - После года переговоров с мэром Москвы и российским правительством, Дидье Маруани добивается разрешения для проведения концерта на Красной площади. Около 360. 000 зрителей присутствовали на этом бесплатном концерте, в котором также участвовали звезды российской и международной эстрады.
June 21, 1992 - After a year of negotiations with the Mayor of Moscow and the Russian government, Didier Marouani is seeking permission for a concert on Red Square. About 360. 000 people attended the free concert, which also included the stars of Russian and international celebrities.